Saturday, February 27, 2010

Awesome Things (The Best of the 800s)

For a little pick-me-up on your Saturday, here are a few more Awesome Things.

■#898 Playing old-school video games [Super Mario Bros, please and thank you]
■#895 Getting something with actual handwriting on it in the mail [Hint Hint!]
■#892 Taking your shoes and socks off after a really long day
■#890 Really, really tall people [One of my favorite things in life is to stand next to the basketball players at my school. If I'm walking next to them, I'm walking sloooooow]
■#888 Peeing in a pool [I'm not a big pool pee-er, but I have friends that swear by it]
■#886 High fiving babies
■#879 The Parking Lot Pull Through
■#878 The smell and sound of a campfire
■#877 Getting in a line just before it gets really long
■#872 The feeling of scrunching sand in your feet
■#871 Finding out your birthday is on a Friday or Saturday next year
■#852 The smell of the coffee aisle in the grocery store
■#844 Celebrities on Sesame Street
■#843 Getting out of the car after a really long trip
■#837 Pushing those little buttons on the soft drink cup lid
■#834 Building an amazing couch cushion fort [Tanner and I used to make these mugs all the time]
■#828 Remembering what movie that guy is from
■#821 When the public bathroom has paper towels instead of hand dryers
■#812 When you’re drowning and then a dolphin comes to your rescue [Technically this has never happened to me but I'm positive that I would think it was awesome if it did]

What are your favorite awesome things in life?

1 comment:

  1. This must be where everyone gets the names for facebook fan groups.

    ReplyDelete