Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Book Recommendation

I had this big plan to do a Monthaversary blog. But I didn't. Sorry bout it.

It's just been pretty quiet around here. We sleep. We work. We work out. We watch movies. Rinse and repeat.

One thing that is exciting [to me at least] is that I got 2 new books in the mail today!!! I bought The Hunger Games the other day on a whim because Miss Annie Downs [whose blog you should absolutely check out] suggested it.

I consumed [get it? Consumed? Hunger Games?]that thing in 3 days while working full time. Great book. It's kind of Fahrenheit 451 meets Harry Potter, maybe? Hard to explain. But it's only $8 at Walmart so you should just go get it an give it a try. For me?

Maybe next time I'll have something more substantial to say.

1 comment:

  1. me + you + geekout session when you finish mockingjay.

    ReplyDelete