Friday, February 11, 2011

Note Writing and some other stuff

Last time I wrote about note writing. I sent three students notes and got one back from one of the girls today. Her note prompted [you like that? PROMPTED] my response so I wrote back and took the note to her desk. When I got there I saw that she had pinned the last note on the board in front of her desk. Aww.

Also, I didn't write a running post on Monday, but I RAN 5 MILES WITHOUT STOPPING last Saturday! That completes #1 of my 101 in 1001!!! Awesome!

We have a birthday party tonight for one of our Juniors. Always fun.

Erika and I are selling singing Valentines to the students. They are going to be so stupid but so fun.

Lots of emotional stuff happening at MCA but God is most definitely working!

I will try to return to our regular programming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment