Tuesday, April 19, 2011

100th Blog Post -- A few of my favorite things

I've seen some pretty sweet videos lately, so I've decided to post them for you so you can enjoy them with me. Here we goooooo.

1. Come On - Rend Collective Experiment: Ok, I love this group of Irish lads and lassies. They are super-cute and I want to be their friend like yesterday.







2. I'd Rather Dance With You - Kings of Convenience: Awkward dancing + Ballerinas = Awesome





3. Her - Steve Moakler: Messy hair, check. Acoustic guitar, check. Gigantic chiclet teeth, check. I'm in love.





4. I Will Wait For You - Janette...IKZ: All I can say is preach it, sister.





5. Ysketball Instructional Video: Thanks to Erika for introducing me to this gem. This video is fun. You know what's not fun? HIV.


No comments:

Post a Comment