Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Guilty Pleasures

Because I have a blog tag called "Obsessions", I thought I would tell you about my guilty pleasures.

1. The Jonas Brothers


[Nick in a suit, Joe with a polaroid camera. I just died.]



[Hello! Boys and Girls, who can say no to Blue's Clues, an Operation board, and Pa Grape? Not me, that's for sure.]

Ok, duh, you already knew this. I think I've made my obsession for these boys very clear. Now, their music may not be your favorite, and I can totally respect that, but these boys are so kind, funny, and attractive. Then end.

2. The Duggars


Have you ever watched "19 Kids and Counting"? It is seriously one of my all-time favorite shows. At first it was like watching a train wreck because there were just. so. many. kids. But then as I watched, I grew to love them! Jim Bob [don't make fun] and Michelle are such good parents and they really do everything to the glorification of God. If you haven't watched this show, you need to get on the bandwagon right now.

Also, I can type all of the Duggars names in 42 seconds flat. As in, I have memorized all 22 [including Josh's wife, Anna] names [don't judge me].

3. Teenage Gossip Magazines


Oh, this is an embarrassing one for sure. I have subscriptions to both TWIST magazine and J-14. [What does the 14 stand for? I'd rather not say.] I love to read about all the Disney kids and young Hollywood celebs. Hey, at least I'm not reading Cosmo, right? [Right???]

4. Harry Potter


I loooove Harry Potter. [More specifically Rupert Grint.] I know quite a few of the spells by heart and while I don't go around using them all the time, I do like to make references to them from time to time. Also, I didn't read the books when I was a kid. I started reading them when I was 19. Sorry.

I know, I know. You didn't think I was cool before and this blog post really didn't help anything.

What are your guilty pleasures? Please tell me so I don't feel so alone in my lameness!

1 comment:

  1. i too am obsessed with the Duggars. I'm jealous you have memorized their names. I'm still working on that! ha! I always try to say them with Michelle at the beginning. Jinger and Joy Anna are my faves.

    ReplyDelete