Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lately

I thought it might be nice for me to let you all know what has been going on lately.

We at MCA have been super busy lately because the Fine Arts Banquet and Auction [where 500+ parents, sponsors, etc come to eat dinner, watch performances, participate in an auction, and see our awesome play] is coming up on the 19th. On Friday we had our first performance of the play and it went very well.

I've been making promotional videos for the school. The fundraising video is finally done after me almost throwing the computer out the window. Now I'm working on the MCA promo video which I think is going to be pretty awesome. I'm editing the interviews that I took a few weeks ago. Some of the answers are just so good and biblical. I can't wait to show it to you!

In other news, I moved out of the Curling's house and into the Lara's. Mrs. Lara and Mr. Lara both teach at the school and their girls Mariann and Nina are in 9th and 6th grade. I love it here. Iris (Mrs. Lara) totally mommies us and girl talks with us and is always encouraging me in the ways of God.

In one month and one day I will be home for Christmas! I can't wait to see you all! Here are some pictures of the students and stuff!

The girls eating Raspas [like Italian Ice, but the kids here get pickles and chili in theirs. Gross.] Left to Right: Nina, Lynette, Sheila, Esli, Alma




The boys after their game against the adults. L to R Top Row: Gabe, Andy, Tim, Jordan, Fabian, GP, Paul, Andrew, Sanchez, Benjy; Bottom Row: Ruach, Nate


The one and only Gabe, who plays Detective Dick Doyle in "The Mysterious Disappearance of Evelyn Baker"


Harvey Porter is SUCH a dream boat. And how! L to R: Sienna, Courtney, Alma, Nate


I just love this picture. Benjy had no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment