Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dentist McHottie and Me

Ladies and gents, do I have a story for you.

You see, today I went to the dentist to get a cavity filled. [Don't look at me like that. It was my second one ever and it was tiny. My hygenist loves me.] The last time I was at the dentist's office I met the new dentist who is taking over the practice. [Hello, Shonda Rhymes. I just came up with a new show for you to produce.] He is suuuuper fine and young and doesn't wear a wedding ring. I'm just sayin.

So I get there and I get the numbing shot and I talk all cute to him and try to impress him. [Because this is how you start a relationship with your dentist, right?] I EVEN wore my hair down and wore a shirt with sequins. Yep.

After he finishes the filling the tech lady squirts some water in my mouth for me to swish and then sticks the suction tube in my mouth. I thought that the suction tube had gotten all the water out of my mouth so I opened my mouth and water gushes out. All. Over. Me. While Dr. McHottie is watching me.

Now, usually I can play it cool. Not this time. I waited for him to leave the room while my face turned pink and then threw my hands over my face and sat like that until I could leave.

I just ruined our perfect romance that was about to happen.

I leave you, my friends, with this picture of me trying desperately to smile while my mouth is numb.

1 comment:

  1. That was the best story ever!!! I was for sure laughing out loud!

    ReplyDelete