Tuesday, June 1, 2010

You can just punch me right now

Yes, it's been over a month since I've blogged. I always think that the things that happen are too boring to blog about or I'm too tired to be witty but really this has been quite an eventful month. I'll do a short recap and then maybe come back and write about each thing more in depth.

I graduated college. [Goodbye ETSU. Hello unemployment.] And watched my bestie graduate.

I began hanging out with my friend Tina every[ish] Tuesday.

I watched the season finales of Grey's and Private Practice.

I watched the series finale of LOST [and was pleased thankyouverymuch].

I went to the zoooooo!

I started taking Zumba classes. [Goodbye fat. Hello hips that don't lie.]

I went hiking a few times.

I photographed a wedding.

OK, enough about me. What have you been into?

No comments:

Post a Comment