Tuesday, June 22, 2010

101 in 1001 Update

6. Make a new friend and keep them
Technically we still haven't been friends all that long, but I do have a new friend or two and I plan to keep them.


13. Move out/14. Leave the country/44. Volunteer at an orphanage/91. Get a job
Today I met with a missionary about working with them for the next school year. It's looking very good. All of these will be accomplished if I go. More details to come.

16. Read 50 books (6/50)
Clearly, I am doing terribly on this one. But I'm reading this book and it's really boring and I can't get through it. [Excuses, I know.]
 
19. Drink only water for 30 consecutive days (30/30)
Technically I changed this to coffee and water because I decided that I can't live without coffee for 30 days.

21. Go to a play
My bestie bought me tickets to see Beauty and the Beast in Nashville last week. So fun!

29. Get moleskin journals
I got one for graduation and have been writing in it almost every day since my birthday.

40. My room clean for a month straight (31/31)
Done and done.

43. Graduate with a 3.5 GPA or higher
This one is debatable as to whether or not I accomplished it. I graduated Cum Laude but my GPA actually ended up being a 3.44. Oops.

54. Have a big hair day
Check.

55. Do something completely embarrassing and memorable
See here and here.

64. Start a slow clap in a crowded place
One of the best moments of my life for sure. I was chaperoning a youth conference and there were about 200 people in the room. It. Was. Classic.

67. Pet an intense animal - tiger, elephant, giraffe, rhino, etc
I pet a camel but I don't really know if that counts.

77. Get a puppy
Yep! Love my baby, Ivan.

81. Be picked first for Ultimate Frisbee
My little brother picked me first. But it was my graduation day and I told him to so I don't really know if that counts.

84. Make an awesome mix CD for a random friend
Made one for my friend, Trip

No comments:

Post a Comment