Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Breehan

I have an awesome bestie, guys. I really do. She checks up on me after I ask her to pray for a difficult conversation I have to have with someone. She encourages me. She even prays for things that I don't realize need to be prayed for until she says them. She truly has a very compassionate heart, which is something that I lack many times. I learn a lot just by seeing her see other's hurts. She tells me about what she's learning in her Bible study and that encourages me to dig deeper in mine. God blesses me so much by having her in my life and by keeping her around even when I am a bad friend [which happens more often than I would like to say]. Also, she's super funny, super beautiful, and a super good catch [fellas!]. Love you, Breehan! Thanks for being awesome.


Tell me about your bestie. Seriously, tell me. I want to know!







No comments:

Post a Comment