Monday, December 27, 2010

Joseph Gordon-Levitt


Whether or not you know it, you have most likely seen Joseph Gordon-Levitt [Inception, (500) Days of Summer, 10 Things I Hate About You, Third Rock From The Sun, etc etc etc]. Let me just say, I love him. [And I've called eternal dibs. So there.]

Whether he's dancing with a cartoon bird:



Or fighting some bad guy in zero gravity while wearing a super fly suit [Not to mention when he's smiling while flipping in the van.]:

This one couldn't be embedded so you'll just have to watch it on your own.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEbMBSGV-VA&feature=related

Yes, now you remember. You love him too. But remember, I already called eternal dibs.

1 comment:

  1. You make me laugh. You and Breehan have called dibs on just about every famous young male star available. :)

    ReplyDelete