Sunday, December 26, 2010

Half-Marathon Training

I have these friends, Paul and Sarah, and they're basically the best thing since sliced bread. Well, they [along with Paul's sister, Amber, who is also pretty stinkin awesome] are training for a marathon and are excellent at making me wish I was an awesome runner too. So, now I'm going to train for a half-marathon. Once I get back to Texas I will start training [because it's warmer and I can actually breathe while running] using this training schedule because it's the only one I found that looks doable for me.


I am not a great runner, so I will be so excited if I get better! I decided to write about it on here because that way I will be held accountable for my running. So please, please, please ask me how I'm doing and I'll write on here about my progression.

Bonus: Once I run 5 miles consecutively, I will have completed #1 on my 101 in 1001 list!

No comments:

Post a Comment