Friday, January 8, 2010

101 in 1001

1/7/10-10/4/2012

If anyone wants to join me for any of these or help me out with any of these, that would be awesome.

1. Run 5 miles without stopping
2. Send more letters to friends
3. Go to the west coast
4. Volunteer at a soup kitchen
5. Learn to cook
6. Make a new friend and keep them
7. Go camping
8. Go on a road trip with no intended destination
9. Learn to play guitar
10. Send thank you notes for small reasons
11. Dance with a boy
12. Cliff jump into water
13. Move out
14. Leave the country
15. Lose X amount of weight
16. Read 50 books (0/50)
17. Watch the sunset from my hammock alone
18. Watch the sunset from my hammock with someone
19. Drink only water for 30 consecutive days (0/30)
20. Randomly bake a dessert for a friend
21. Go to a play
22. Donate blood
23. Participate in an organized 5k
24. Send a postcard to Postsecret
25. Write a song I’m proud of
26. Laugh until I cry
27. Cook dinner for a friend
28. Shoot a gun
29. Get moleskin journals
30. Fill 3 moleskin journals (0/3)
31. Meet at least one Jonas Brother
32. Play an acoustic gig
33. Hold hands at the movies
34. Go to the Blue Hole
35. Go thrifting
36. Say “yes” to something to which I would normally say “no”
37. Go on a date with John Taylor
38. Memorize a chapter of the Bible
39. Get a picture published
40. My room clean for a month straight (0/31)
41. Buy a camping sleeping bag
42. Be able to do 20 standard push-ups consecutively
43. Graduate with a 3.5 GPA or higher
44. Volunteer at an orphanage
45. Go rappelling
46. Smoke a pipe
47. Get an internship in radio/tv/magazine/movies/photo
48. Get a mani/pedi
49. Get a massage
50. Go to NYC
51. Go to L.A.
52. Read 3 missionary autobiographies/biographies (0/3)
53. Finish knitting something
54. Have a big hair day
55. Do something completely embarrassing and memorable
56. Do an abstract painting, no matter how stupid
57. Print a canvas of one of my pictures
58. Design a t-shirt, just for kicks
59. Learn calligraphy
60. Fit into a single digit size of clothes
61. Learn to play Guitar Hero on hard
62. Give someone the perfect gift
63. Learn to do a cartwheel
64. Start a slow clap in a crowded place
65. Go to an NBA game
66. Learn the “Single Ladies” dance
67. Pet an intense animal - tiger, elephant, giraffe, rhino, etc
68. Get a picture with Bucky
69. See Coldplay live
70. Face a fear
71. Memorize 1 John
72. Learn to sew
73. Re-learn how to read music
74. Buy a piece of art
75. Sell something on Ebay or Amazon
76. Lean how to cut hair
77. Get a puppy
78. Use a hammer
79. Babysit for my niece or nephew (Tanner and Tiffany need to hurry up with that)
80. See Cartel and/or Mae live
81. Be picked first for Ultimate Frisbee
82. Dress up in some kind of mascot costume
83. See the redwood forest
84. Make an awesome mix CD for a random friend
85. Redo my bulletin board
86. Demolish something big
87. Cruise to Alaska
88. Acquire at least 5 vinyl records (0/5)
89. Sleep under the stars
90. Go to the drive-in
91. Get a job
92. Buy a Mac
93. Visit friends at JBC
94. See the Grand Canyon
95. Pet a penguin
96. Play in the rain and get completely soaked
97. Fly alone
98. Get a world map and some push-pins and chart everywhere I have been
99. Have a deep conversation with someone I just met
100. Sit/lay on a roof
101. Go caving

3 comments:

  1. OK.

    #1. SERIOUSLY. I was thinking of picking something like this....... except less nonstop, more like "run a marathon" that allows me to take a breather if necessary. maybe I actually wrote that one down? I'm not sure.

    #3. Um holler, I live on the west coast.

    #5. ME TOO. It's my wife preparation. Just in case I suddenly meet a boy I want to marry and who wants to marry me. Just saying.

    #6. could be interpreted as creepy.. haha.

    #7. STEALING THIS ONE.

    #8. Fly to Seattle and then we can drive all around the West coast, thus fulfilling #3 AND
    8
    #13. Word.. I even bought my own Christmas stuff the day after Christmas in hopes that soon I will need my own. hah.

    #15. Did you have a specific number but not want to post it? because I didn't put a weight one because I deliberately didn't want to post how much I wanted to lose, because I am insecure. haha.

    #19. I ALMOST did this, but I love coffee too much.

    #25. I have what I call "lifetime post its" which are a list of 'to do's' before I die.. and writing a good song is one of them ;)

    #66. OMG! hahahahahaha LOVE IT

    #83. ANOTHER WEST COAST THING, JUST SAYING.

    #99. Hello, 500 conversations....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH AND PS. How far is Johnson City, TN from Nashville?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. A marathon?! That's sooo intimidating to me. But go for it!
    6. Keep them as a friend, not in my closet. Haha!
    15. Yes, there's a specific number but I'm far too insecure to post it.
    99. Yeah!!!

    And I'm about 4.5 hours away from Nashville. So it's a little out of the way but definitely doable.

    Our pastor JUST brought up memorizing Philippians on Sunday, so I haven't even started yet. Plus I had already committed to memorizing 1 John so I think I'm going to do that first and then move on to Philippians hopefully. It seems like a lot right now though!

    ReplyDelete