Wednesday, January 20, 2010

101 in 1001 Update

1. Run 5 miles without stopping
Well, I did go running the other night and did 2 miles without stopping which is really not that big of an accomplishment. I mean, I HAVE run a 5k without stopping but lately I've been pretty bad at running.

16. Read 50 books (1/50)
Finished The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver. It was pretty good but it was so looooong. Those girls just talk and talk and it follows them through 50 years. I thought the story would end while they're still in their teenage years but noooo.


26. Laugh until I cry
CHECK! Tanner was moving his mouth while I was talking for him. It was so stupid but way fun!

28. Shoot a gun
I haven't done this yet but I have had a lot of offers for people to take me!

29. Get moleskine journals
CHECK!

35. Go thrifting
CHECK! I got a wolf t-shirt! Ha. I'm such a hipster now.

36. Say “yes” to something to which I would normally say “no”
I got an opportunity to do this on Sunday but had band practice so I still had to say no. Boo.

40. My room clean for a month straight (13/31)
Yeah! This is like some kind of record.

64. Start a slow clap in a crowded place
I've tried SO many times but no one wants to comply. I think I need it to be more crowded anyways.

84. Make an awesome mix CD for a random friend
CHECK! Trip is getting a CD with the following songs on it (You should definitely look them up!):

1. Abba Father - Daniel Doss Band
2. Blue Eyes - Cary Brothers
3. Bulletproof Weeks - Matt Nathanson
4. Can't Let Go - Landon Pigg
5. Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine
6. Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap
7. I'm Ready - Jack's Mannequin
8. If My Heart Was A House - Owl City
9. Just Let Go - Mae
10. Meteor Shower - Owl City
11. Mexico - Jump Little Children
12. Old Fashioned Letters - Jason Reeves
13. September 22nd - Nathan Angelo
14. Stay Awhile - Erick Baker
15. Such Great Heights - Iron & Wine
16. There Is None - The Working Title
17. Who I Am - Nick Jonas and the Administration

Thoughts? Any songs you love that I really need to hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment