Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sweet Jams Sunday

Oh yes, that's right. It's Sweet Jams Sunday, and I'm not talking about the strawberry kind of jam.

Today I have to plug one of my absolute favorite bands of all time -- Leeland! These guys are spectacular men of God who really have a heart for His kingdom and His name to be known! Also, I would like to point out that I love Leeland's talking voice for whatever reason. As a side note, Jack Mooring (Leeland's brother) does short blog devotionals that relate to all the songs here.



The specific Sweet Jam that I'm going to tell you about is the band's third album's title track "Love Is On The Move." This is such a powerful song with great harmonies and a lot of instrumental build. I found this rad acoustic version with Lee and Jack. So pretty. Czech it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment