Saturday, January 1, 2011

101 in 1001 Update - Completed

2. Send more letters to friends - Since I've moved away, I have written tons of letters. Granted, many of them were to supporters, but some of them were just for fun. More of these to come, I hope!
6. Make a new friend and keep them - I guess by now you KNOW how much I love Sarah and Paul! Also, obviously, all my new Texas friends, of course!

All because of MCA:
13. Move out - Well, for the most part. I guess I still live here when I'm in town, but I live halfway across the country, so I vote that counts.
14. Leave the country - Mexico, anyone?
44. Volunteer at an orphanage - I will post breakdancing orphans videos soon.
47. Get an internship in radio/tv/magazine/movies/photo - I count this because I am putting ads in magazines and doing a lot of video and photo work.
91. Get a job - Yep.
97. Fly alone - Done it so much that I get bored now [which is a good/bad thing].

17. Watch the sunset from my hammock aloneCheck
19. Drink only water for 30 consecutive days (30/30) - Check.
21. Go to a play - Breehan took me to see Beauty and the Beast for my 21st birthday in Nashville.
23. Participate in an organized 5k - Check. But my time was terrible. I'll have to work on that.
26. Laugh until I cry - More than once. But the time I recall was with Tanner at the dinner table.
27. Cook dinner for a friend - Family dinners at MCA.
29. Get moleskin journals - Check.
35. Go thrifting - Check.
36. Say “yes” to something to which I would normally say “no” - I've done this a few times too. The first time I went with a friend to something where I knew I would know no one else. It turned out alright.
39. Get a picture published - The East Tennessean. The Monitor. RGV Mag.
40. My room clean for a month straight (31/31) - I've actually done this twice because my room was clean for the first month in TX.
53. Finish knitting something - All the girls I gave presents to got scarves with their gifts this year

54. Have a big hair day - Check
55. Do something completely embarrassing and memorable - Check. There's a post on here somewhere about it.
58. Design a t-shirt, just for kicks - It's not cool looking, but it's got sparkles.
62. Give someone the perfect gift - Check.
64. Start a slow clap in a crowded place - This was one of my favorite moments of the year.
65. Go to an NBA game - Unfortunately the game I went to was at ETSU where no one really had an alliance to either team, so cheering was minimal.
70. Face a fear - Moving out? Going to Mexico?
77. Get a puppy - Yes, after 10 years of begging, just months before I move across the country, my parents decide to get a puppy.
81. Be picked first for Ultimate Frisbee - Check, but it was on my birthday so I don't know how legit that is. [Probably too legit to quit]
84. Make an awesome mix CD for a random friend - Made one for my friend Trip, and it was goooood.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment