Monday, January 10, 2011

Half-Marathon Update

This first week has not been easy. Because my mom and I drove here on Monday and Tuesday, I didn't get to run until Wednesday; and when I DID get the chance, I'm pretty sure my legs had atrophied [dramatic much?]. On Wednesday we ran one mile [in a pretty good time, for us at least], then walked for a bit, then ran another half.

My mom flew out on Thursday, so I ran to get some emotions out. That must have been good because I went my whole two miles.

Friday, I rested.

Saturday, I didn't really have the mental energy for trying hard so I ran 1 1/4 miles, then walked, then did another half.

Yesterday, I cross-trained with Jillian Michaels. Oh my lands. The video we did was twice as long as the 30-Day Shred video. Today I am soooore. So, today I will rest and pick up again tomorrow.

This is my "I'm sore" face, in case you were wondering.


Peace out, girl scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment