Monday, August 16, 2010

My first Sunday away

Hello all. Today was my first Sunday away from Heritage. Little did I know how hard it would be. Looking back now, I think I have taken Heritage for granted, at least to some extent. Needless to say, this morning was emotional for me.

Anyway, I had a mental breakdown and called my mom [because that’s what people do when they have mental breakdowns, right?] and then took a much needed nap. When I awoke [classy] I was greeted by 10 sweet texts and face book messages from friends and family telling me that they were praying for me today. This so uplifted me! If you know a missionary personally [not just me, though I would appreciate it too], you should text/facebook them and let them know you’re praying for them and give them some encouragement. It goes a loooooong way!

Tonight we had a group worship time with all the interns and Chago and Trinette. It was great. We got to talk a little about the church as well and I’m feeling much better about it.

Prayer Requests: Pray that if I am supposed to stay at Faith Baptist I would be plugged in where God wants me and where He will receive glory!

Thanks again, sweet friends and family, for all your encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment