Sunday, August 15, 2010

A post with a picture, what?

Hello beautiful readers! I hope you all are having an amazing day!

Yesterday the newbies gave our testimonies at in-service…and I don’t really remember what work we did. Oops. After work Emily, Erika, and I went running at a park nearby. It was a good run but we were swimming through our sweat on the way home [you’re welcome for that visual].


Today was a hard day. I thought that a day after running I would be super-energized like I normally am. Nope, not today. While we did get A LOT done, I was just so worn out. But I love that God does that. On days when I feel I should be self-sufficient, He reminds me just how much I need Him. And it’s a lot. I cannot even function without His grace and I’m so thankful that He gives it to me.

After work we went to Wal-Mart. I felt like I spent a lot of money but I realized that I bought a bunch of stuff that will last for a while [contact solution, laundry basket, pillow, etc] and that made me feel a lot better about my purchases.

Tonight we went to Chago and Trinette’s house. We ate dinner and watched Matilda [which, surprisingly, I have never seen]. That Ms. Trunchbull is the worst!

Prayer request: I will be going to Faith Baptist Church in the morning. I haven’t been to a new church on a Sunday morning [other than at Carson Newman] in….a long time, so I’m a little nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment