Saturday, August 28, 2010

This post was written yesterday. Tomorrow I will write about the beach and stuff.

I always want to write these blogs like I’m some super-spiritual person. Truth is, I’m still flawed. I still sin. I still don’t trust God as I should. I still put my hope in things other than Christ and His coming Kingdom.

Reggie was telling me on facebook or on here about how God spends our lifetime teaching us that everything is temporary except for Him. I wish that I longed for the Kingdom like I long for home. I wish that I longed to see Christ’s face like I wish to hold my brothers [Yep, all three of them] in my arms. But I don’t. And that is a problem. God is definitely teaching me what it feels like to long for something and it makes my heart hurt.

But what a great reunion that will be when I finally get to see my family, my Breehan, my Ivan, all of my friends. But even better than that will be the day when we, as the bride of Christ, will be wed to Him forever, and will get to enjoy Him in eternity.

The place I want to be most that is on earth? Right here:

1 comment:

  1. I really feel like I saw that shirt tonight... was Breehan wearing it?

    We love you Tori, it was nice to hear your voice on the phone while Amy was talking to ya.

    Keep giving your heart to God. You can trust Him with it. (Really, only Him, anyway.)

    :D

    ReplyDelete